Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Queen of Pinnacles

Welcome 2011... come on in, stay awhile.

2010 was an interesting year for me. I did a lot of soul searching, trying to find my path for this new chapter in my life. It feels good to be painting, and I'm really excited and hopeful for everything that will unfold this year.

This year I have a feature show in June, the Tarot card show in January (see pic on top) and hopefully much more to come.

I've also decided 2011 is the year for me to create a portrait a day. It can be drawn, painted, sculpted... but yes there will be a new portrait everyday here on my blog.  Each of the portraits will be auctioned off on ebay or posted on my website for sale. Look for the first portrait tomorrow.

It should be fun... and very challenging. Wish me luck!

I hope everyone has an amazing 2011, keep your heart and mind open for a truly fulfilling year.

No comments:

Post a Comment