Saturday, October 2, 2010

Are thunder and lightening storms signs from above?

Last night I had a looonnnggg evening of learning that my one class in HTML didn't get me very far.  I was getting super frustrated that my "simple" website design was a little beyond my HTML skills. So after cussing myself out for not practicing my website building skills... I decided it was time to go to bed and lay down my sleepy head. Then just as I was falling asleep... BAM! the loudest thunder I've ever heard. It kinda scared the crap out of me. Then I started thinking, what if this is a sign? What if the "powers that be" are trying to tell me something? Like, maybe instead of staying up all night trying to figure out HTML I should be painting!


Who am I to ignore a sign like that?

So I've decided I need to hire someone to build the wonderful website I really want. I just wanted to get something up and running for tonight (speaking of tonight don't forget to come on out and see me at The Hive) so keep that in mind when you take a look at my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment