Saturday, February 5, 2011

A couple of sneak peaks...

So here I am, faced with a dilemma, to post or not to post. Next month I will have a whole new website and I've decided to move my blog to that website. Eventually you will be able to go directly to adventuresindeannaville.com to read my blog. I'm not sure that I can move this Blogger blog to my new site. So should I still post new content and take the chance of not being able to move it all? Or maybe I should just stop being lazy and post anyway? :)  What do ya think?

I'm so excited for everyone to see the new site and the new blog look. It's going to be awesome! You know, I think I'm just going to give you a sneak peak...

This will be the new home page
It took me forever to put together a design that I liked. And to figure out what features I wanted to have on my new site. It should be debuting sometime in March.

Also, I have a sneak peak of my new Rapunzel painting.

I will be showing this painting and many
more at The Hive Gallery in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment